Connecting pages to Apostle allows you to share content in one go. This article illustrates how to connect your corporate pages to your Apostle account.
After completing the setup in Apostle, you can connect your company page to Apostle Connect. Whether you connect your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram company page, is all up to you.
If you're looking for information on how to connect to personal accounts, please read our article on sharing to personal accounts. The connection with personal accounts will be made while sharing your first personal post.
Table of Contents
- Different ways to connect
- Connecting Facebook
- Connecting LinkedIn
- Connecting Twitter
- Connecting Instagram
Different ways to connect
There are two different ways to connect your corporate pages: in the mobile app or in the desktop version of Apostle.
- Open the mobile app and click the Settings menu on the top right.
- Select the I manage a company page button.
- Choose the platform you want to connect and follow the steps for each platform below.
- Log in to your own team.
- Head to the Team Settings (or Personal Settings) page on the top right. (Click on your name first.)
- Select Business pages.
- Select Connect for the platform of your choice.
- Follow the steps for each platform below.
To successfully connect your Facebook page, you first have to connect a personal social media account that has an admin status for your page. You will be redirected to Facebook and asked to log in to your personal account. A company page is always linked to a personal account. Therefore, to establish the connection we first need to link your personal account to our software.
- You will first need to log in to Facebook in order to get the screen shown below. Please note that Apostle Connect will only receive your name and profile picture.
- First, click Edit Settings as shown on the screen above. This will take you to an overview and all of your company pages will appear. Make sure to opt-in the appropriate pages you want to connect to Apostle and click Next.
- In the following screen, you will be asked to give Apostle Connect the permissions needed to post content to your company page.
Click Done and you will be redirected to our Apostle Connect setup.
- Select OK and move on to the last step in Apostle.
- You will now be redirected to Apostle and the connection is made.
- Click on Connect LinkedIn.
- You will be redirected to the login page by LinkedIn. Here you’ll need to enter your login credentials to connect to the page. Please note that you need to log in with the account that your corporate page is connected to. This account has to be the admin of the page you wish to connect to.
- After logging in, LinkedIn will ask to give various permissions to our Apostle platform. We will only use this information to provide the best experience possible for our platform. Under no circumstance do we have direct access to your account. You will always be in control of the content you post by accepting, editing, or deleting content through our mobile app or email. Click Allow button to proceed to the next step.
- A new screen will prompt you, in which you can select the specific page you want to connect to Apostle. If you are an admin of multiple pages on LinkedIn, all pages will show on this screen. Please only select the pages you want to connect to the platform.
- You are now set up and connected to LinkedIn for posting on your corporate page.
- Select Connect Twitter.
- You will be redirected to Twitter to log in and accept the permissions needed for Apostle to work properly. We will only use this information to provide the best experience possible for our platform. Under no circumstance do we have direct access to your account. You will always be in control of the content you post by accepting, editing, or deleting content through our mobile app or email.
- Enter your credentials in the redirected Twitter page and log in to Twitter. You might be asked to provide us with certain permissions required for Apostle to work with your Twitter account. Allow those permissions for the service to work properly.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to our platform and your page is successfully connected.
- Your Twitter company page is now connected.