Employees often have similar networks. To prevent them all from sharing the same post, we made it possible to create variations of one post.
- Click on Add variation. Three options will appear:
- Duplicate the post and create variations manually.
- Translate the post with the Google Translate engine. (Always check your posts after translating.)
- Let our Artificial Intelligence (AI) automatically rewrite the same post in different words! 😱 This will generate 5 new post variations without having to write them yourself. (Always check them before sharing.)
- After finishing your post, click Proceed to start Choosing your channels.
- In the channel selection screen, you can select different brand ambassadors, groups, or even people linked to specific topics for each variation. Make sure you select at least one person for each variation, then schedule your post in the Send screen.
Pro tip: If you want your variations to be randomly scheduled among your team members, click on Random and select all brand ambassadors you want. Apostle will mix up your variations among the people you have selected.