Next to sharing content to your own personal social media accounts, the Apostle app also offers the possibility to upload content to your Social Master.
Think about the event you just went to, an interesting article you came across or a personal success that you’re celebrating today. Simply upload the photo and context and your Social Master will transform your upload into a professional social media post. In turn, they will schedule it for colleagues to share on their personal accounts through our mobile app.
This way you don’t have to struggle writing that perfect social media post, but rather give the right input to your Social Master.
How does it work?
- Open the Apostle app and login.
- Click on the + icon in the bottom of the screen.
- A text box will appear where you can type your content and give some context. In addition, you can add media to your post by clicking the photograph button.
- [Optional] Turn on the Let's share immediately switch if you want to directly post this to your accounts ánd upload it to your Social Master for other colleagues to share.
- Click Send to upload the post to your Social Master.
- That's it! Your Social Masters will receive the input in their dashboard and will review your post. They'll soon send the updated version back for you and your colleagues to share.