Groups are very useful when managing your users. In addition, in the Composer, you can select a filter for certain groups. This way, you'll only present these posts to that specific group. For example, HR might be interested in Employer Branding content, whereas Sales might be interested in getting product-related content.
- Go to Groups in the left sidebar.
- Click on the blue button with Add Group.
- Enter the name for your group and select the members or pages you’d like to add to this group.
- Click on Save in the lower right corner to create your group.
Using groups in the Composer
- After creating groups, you will find a group overview in the Composer when selecting ambassadors for your newest post. Use the search bar to filter for specific groups and schedule the post for these ambassadors only. Users can be added to multiple groups to create the best filter options possible.