To experience the full power of Apostle, invite team members, dealers, or franchisees to your team. Follow the steps below to invite them:
Inviting a single user
- Go to the left sidebar and click on Members.
- Click on Add membership.
- Fill in the first name, last name, and email address of your team member.
- Select their role: Social Master (admin) or Ambassador (regular user)
- Select the group they belong to. (If you haven’t created any groups yet, you can click on Add group to create a new one. Choose a name, select other ambassadors for this group, and click on the blue Save button.)
- Click on Invite users and your new team member will receive an email with the invite.
Inviting multiple users at once
Do you want to add multiple users at once? Click on Add multiple users at once. Here you have two options:
- Copy and paste emails
- Use an Excel file
Copy and paste emails
Select a role and group for the members you are inviting. You can only select one option, so make sure that everyone you invite belongs in the same group and has the same role. When you've added everyone, click on the blue button with Invite users and they will receive the invitation.
Use an Excel file
Here you can upload an Excel file with your members’ email addresses, names, and other parameters like department, age, country, etc. Upload your Excel file and click on Import. Your members will receive the invitation in their email.